To Al Kossow at bitsavers

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 15 11:43:26 CST 2015

Hi
       Interesting ..

Oops ....  Yes it was a long time ago  Deep Throat tells Bernstein to
'follow the money'
Sherlock Holmes said 'when you have eliminated everything else what you
are left with however improbable is the answer'
If I'm wrong and I haven't said anything then I will not be accused of
putting future possibilities at risk.
If somebody comes up with the same answer be it right or wrong I will
tell them.

Right now back to 11/70 front panels. Anybody know what the colours are
called?