To Al Kossow at bitsavers

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 13:37:01 CST 2015

> On Nov 15, 2015, at 2:31 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at Update.UU.SE> wrote:

> I personally don't have a problem with copyright. I do have some issues with "owning" ideas... :-)

That's fine, so do I.   Copyright has nothing to do with owning ideas, it only covers a particular expression of an idea.  I suppose the term "intellectual property" might suggest otherwise, but the rules around copyright are quite clear about this.

(Patents are somewhat different, but they are are far more limited in time.)

	paul