Pine (was: Re: cctalk Digest, Vol 17, Issue 20)

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Nov 20 18:07:42 CST 2015

>> Demonstrating reading your work mail (hosted by gmail) on a VMS
>> system via pine is totally worth the speechless responses.

:-)

> I am reading this with Pine [...]

While I don't actually use pine, I do read my mail using text-only
tools that are completely MIME-blind.  (I do have tools that do things
like extract attached images.  They are, however, not part of my
routine mail-reading flow.)

Whether this counts me on the "yes" or "no" side, of course, depends on
exactly why you care. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org