Front panels

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 25 10:02:20 CST 2015

Hi Guys
              Ok our front panels are going into production.
Meeting went well. We finally worked out how they did the matte layer on
the front
It appears to be a transparent or translucent white. Its ink base with
no colour

The effect is like a steamed up window or shower glass panel.
It looks a matt grey colour that transmits light  but obscures objects
behind it.
as the panel behind it is black except where the holes are you see a
matt black
and diffused white light from the lamps are. Neat trick!

Rod(Panelman)Smallwood