Happy Thanksgiving

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Nov 26 12:21:56 CST 2015

>> We picked up the tradition, not for the same reason you guys do maybe, but
>> we found it a good opportunity to get together with friends and family and
>> have a good meal together.
> No, that's the same reason we do it.
> Happy xgiving, whoever's into it!

We don't need a religious nor nationalistic excuse to have a
Festival Of Gluttony!

And, of course, the Celebration Of Consumerism (XMAS) has already begun.
It used to start after Thanksgiving, then after Halloween, . . .
Soon, it will lap itself and start before itself.

With the loss of Comdex, our industry no longer seems to have a calendar.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com