DEC H745 regulator common failure modes?

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Nov 26 23:13:42 CST 2015

I can only say that they fail often. We have replaced lots in
our 11/70. Luckily we have had spares.

Sometimes the failure has been rather catastrofic with blown
components. I think these modules run quite hot since
discoloured pcb:s are common.

/P