classiccmp work

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Nov 27 13:13:14 CST 2015

I'm doing some work today and possibly over the next few days related to ftp
services on the classiccmp server. Expect some squirrelyness over today
and/or through the weekend.

Also, since semi-retirement is now here... there will be some work finally
getting started on things related to classiccmp. That long-discussed wiki
(in some form) may be at the top of the list ;) I have a pretty long laundry
list of things I'd like to add, but if anyone has any features/functionality
they'd like to see added to classiccmp.org please email me the request
off-list.

Best,