classiccmp work

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Nov 27 14:43:05 CST 2015

We do make a LOT of stuff available that is put up via ftp (privately, by
myself or a few others), but it's always been available via http not ftp.

It is also possible that many of the people who have their website hosted on
the classiccmp server are making stuff available via ftp, and I wouldn't
necessarily be aware of it.

That all being said - if there's something I've accidentally dropped off
during the years of upgrades and migrations, by all means please let me know
:)

And of course, I'm always taking requests on ideas for ftp or other services
that would be beneficial to the community :)