HAL DS-3100 ASR

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:37:05 CST 2015

HAL Communications are still around AFAIK and the ham world is usually pretty good about documentation etc.; might be worth sending them an inquiry:
http://www.halcomm.com/

Maybe even try to get in touch with Bill Henry:
http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/history-of-hal-devices-and-hal-communications-corp.431281/