PDP 8 Timesharing

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 14:57:56 CST 2015

Jay - yes  I  know and   for   hardware sales  too..... as  I  sold  and
troubleshot what I used and needed all  the time in house  so it was a perfect
 match. eventually  the  only  DEC stuff that was there was in museum
displays in the other   suite  the museum occupied. Ed#

In a message dated 11/30/2015 11:58:08 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,