One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Oct 1 11:28:48 CDT 2015

On 09/30/2015 11:14 PM, chocolatejollis38 at gmail.com wrote:

>> Been trying to no avail to find any info on this 'MCT' S-100 serial
>> card.
>
> Could this MCT be Modular Circuit Technology, the generic brand of
> add on cards once sold in the JDR Microdevices catalog?

I suggested that back in an earlier thread, but the "MCT" logo on the
board differs in appearance from the logo used on the PC stuff.  If
anyone has a 1982 or so JDR catalog, that might confirm the suspicion
one way or another, but I'm pretty sure after some investigation that
this isn't a JDR MCT product.

--Chuck