Looking for RRD40 caddy

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sat Oct 3 09:14:19 CDT 2015

Hey, I actually do have an RRD40 caddy laying around all in one piece ... A
little dusty but in perfect shape.

Send me your address off-list and I'll hook it up for you ... I'll try to
swing by the post office on Monday.

I think the chance another RRD40 will cross my path is pretty low so you're
welcome to it.

Best,

Sean