PDP-11/10 repair started

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 04:47:54 CDT 2015

My 11/05 S's have the names of the cards printed on the chassis wall.  The
cards and their slots are listed in the 11/05 S docs.  I have always
referred to these unambiguous sources.  As long as you have the matching
mounting box for the version of model S of course.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net