A VIC-20 IEEE Project

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:25:05 CDT 2015

Some friends in the local 8-bit micro hobby have whipped up a clone of
Commodore's VIC-1112 IEEE interface for the VIC-20 computer.  The news
has probably permeated most of the C= scene but I figured it was worth
dropping here for maximum exposure.  I saw the prototype working at
VCF Midwest earlier this year.  They're funding it through Kickstarter
and have reached their goal, so production is sure to go ahead.
You've got your choice of a DiY board, assembled board or a fully
cased cartridge.

Just over 60 hours to go:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1203958506/vic-20-ieee-interface

-j