Anyone have manuals for these peripherals?

Claunch,Carl Carl.Claunch at gartner.com
Tue Oct 13 14:21:13 CDT 2015

I have a Perkin Elmer VT2222 disk drive (Vanguard I) which due to the acquisitions of the time, was Interdata and became Wangco and Cipher. Looking for a manual especially schematics.

I have an IBM 9347 (9 track tape drive) which uses IPI-3 for its interface. If I can get schematics for the drive (or for the controller board that goes in a 9370 system, I can get work up a replacement interface. Looking for the manuals for drive or controller.

Thanks,
  Carl

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Gartner makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.