JAMMA board video hookup

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:16:53 CDT 2015

On 10/18/2015 11:48 AM, Zane Healy wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 9:20 AM, Jules Richardson <jules.richardson99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It came from an Aero Fighters cab - board says "IT-19-02" in the corner. I've no idea if it was a one-off for this game or if other games used the same board with different firmware.
>
> If you can get it working, it should be a fun game!  I love Aero Fighters 2 & 3 (aka Sonic Wings) on the Neo Geo.
>
> Looks like this page might have some details to help.

Linky not appearing :-(

I just hooked the board up to a PSU and a speaker, and it makes promising
tuneful noises (at ear-bleeding volume*) - so it seems like basic CPU, RAM
and ROM are there at least.

* I've no idea what the original impedance would have been, or how many a
typical cab had (more than one?).

cheers

Jules