8" hard sector (Was DG S/130 status)

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Mon Oct 19 09:05:54 CDT 2015

Hey Guys--

Sorry for the delay getting this out there.  I finally found the
documentation package I had put together back in 2010 and it's now on
my GDrive here,

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6A73VHTVh23MS1MVERNcUZkd1U

The photos are of the 10-hole punch.  We also did a 16-hole as Dwight
has mentioned and he as a few of those still available.

Dwight, I double checked the metal and we're both mis-remembering.
It's not aluminum or stainless but just tool steel that Russ polished.
You can stick a magnet to it.   Therefore, probably keep these out of
the humidity or they will rust.

I also put the latest copy of the user instructions along with photos.
We may have updated that document later but this was the only copy I
could find here.

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist