Has anyone hear of the Computer History Archives Project?

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Tue Oct 20 21:34:45 CDT 2015

On 10/20/2015 05:39 PM, Chris Elmquist wrote:
I watched the IBM 360 one (17 minutes) it had some GREAT
pictures of making SLT modules and core planes.

They had a machine in the pictures that I didn't recognize.
It had a black front panel and a long row of address dials,
no switches. It might have been a stripped-down version of
what eventually became the 360/22, /25, or maybe /30, but it
didn't seem to really just be a version of one of those just
in black.  The same machine is shown a number of times at
the end of the video.  Anybody know?

Jon