KIM Uno /PiDP-11 plans...

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:39:00 CDT 2015

I think that the switches can be found, but they might be expensive. I have
a few that I used on recent project.
What I found hard was obtaining centre off switches as it appear from this
picture:-

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?46651-hi-PDP-11-45-fo
und-at-Attic-What-is-this

that PDP-11 Switches may be flipped up or down, or is that not true?

I believe they were made by C&K who are still in business. I wonder if it is
worth approaching them.

The double pole version appears to be still "stocked", I see Farnell  has
some in the UK

http://cpc.farnell.com/c-k-components/7203j50-zqe/switch-body-ctr-off/dp/SW0
4163

http://www.newark.com/c-k-components/7203j50-zqe/switch-body-ctr-off/dp/99K0
440?ost=7203J50&categoryId=&categoryName=

but they are a tad expensive in the US....

.. still working out how to build a front panel for his SBC6120 as FPC6120
kits are even more un-obtainium than the switches....

Dave Wade
G4UGM