Speaking of reproductions..

Brad unclefalter at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 24 02:21:42 CDT 2015

I was checking out the Altair 8800 kit online (really cool).  But I am
hoping to one day find a kit or plans to build a Mark-8 replica, since I'm
so deep into Radio Electronics features.  I know there was a kit out there
(Obtronix?).  Was it any good?  Do I need someone to make a new kit or is
the Mark 8 within the realm of the home hobbyist the way the TVT was?  Ie.
were there ever foil patterns  available for those boards or did the kit
maker reverse engineer from originals?  Is there any likelihood of finding
one of the replica kits still out there (I remember seeing one offered for
$2000 on Fleabay once.. )

Brad