Retro Reproduction 2

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 25 16:37:38 CDT 2015

Hi Noel
        That sounds good. Just refresh my memory. C+K are the what I
would call PDP8 type?
I think the PDP-8 type are a basic slide switch with a U shaped bracket
to hold the pivot pins on the lever.
One type is is a biased type and the other just a change over.

So far everything is based on a 465mm x 210mm (18.25" x 8.25") perspex
(plexiglass) blank.

In an attempt to get ahead of the requests I have been trawling the web
for pictures of anything  DEC  that has a front panel.

It would seem you are Mr Switches and I am Panel Man. !!

Regards

Rod