PDP 8 panels. Feedback

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:20:25 CDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 11:05 PM, rod <rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>         I need to get some comments on the following.
>
>     1. Would a matt finish be better than the current glossy one?

Hard to say, but generally, I think a closer match to the original is
better.  Is there a reason you want to consider a different finish?
Cost?  Fingerprints?

>     2. Should the round holes be pre-drilled?

I would think that the fewer holes that the users have to make in a
brittle substance like acrylic, the better.  It's easy to crack with a
twist-drill, which is what most people have.  There are "right ways"
to drill it, but it's not wood.  Lasers do a nice job of making smooth
holes in acrylic.

-ethan