Up for Auction: Memory from the First Computer in Space

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 18:41:52 CDT 2015

I didn't realize there is any such thing as non-destructive read core memory.   Google does turn up a few obscure articles about such things.  It doesn't seem to have caught on, and I wonder why it was used here.

So that phrase actually may be accurate.  But does that clearly tie it to Gemini?  And even if it does, that doesn't amount to provenance as a flight item; it might just as easily have been a spare, or a failed test module, or something similar that never left the ground.

	paul