There's hope... and then there's aggressively optimistic

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:55:04 CDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:16 AM, P Gebhardt <p.gebhardt at ymail.com> wrote:

> Noel, I've observed this quite some times now on ebay: Some people put up
>
> auctions for a price and the auctions end with no bidders. Afterwards,
> they re-list the
>
> items long term (so no auction) with higher prices. They go fishing for the
>
> rare number of people interested in these things.

I saw something similar recently on Freegeek Portland's eBay store. They
listed a customized Atari Falcon030 and it "sold" for $481. Then apparently
the buyer backed out, so they relisted it, starting at $499. At
http://ebay.to/1P9Zr0y it shows it as "Ended" but I don't see a buyer
anywhere.

--
        Eric Christopherson