Emulex QD32

Sue Skonetski Sue.Skonetski at VMSSoftware.com
Fri Oct 30 11:34:35 CDT 2015

Just something cool - VMS Software Inc. is located in what used to be the Emulex building in Bolton MA.

Sue Skonetski

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 12:21 PM, Jon Elson <elson at pico-systems.com> wrote:
>
> On 10/30/2015 09:42 AM, Christian Corti wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to set up a MicroVAX II that has an SMD disk attached to an Emulex QD32 controller. I need to test and/or format the disk and so I'm looking for images of the Emulex diagnostic floppies (should be RX50 AFAIK). Those found at http://www.headcrashers.org/comp/rx50/ boot, but I have not the faintest idea of how to start anything in there; even a "DIR"
> How about HELP or even "?"
>
> I seem to recall they have a help menu in the program.
>
> Also, you log shows MicroVAX I, so it is possible the program won't support a Q-bus board on a MicroVAX-II.
>
> Jon

Sue Skonetski

VP of Customer Advocacy
Sue.Skonetski at vmssoftware.com
Office: +1 (978) 451-0116
Mobile: +1 (603) 494-9886

Mit freundlichen Grüßen – Avec mes meilleures salutations