"Demystification" is just as important as "Abstraction" in "Computer Science" (Was: Know any Fortran

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:43:04 CDT 2015

About a year ago, I was asked by my employer to give them a list of the URLs accessed by one member of staff. I sent them a list of the URL's that I had accessed.
It was totally useless, mainly because every page these day as is a composite. Add to that allowing Outlook to download the content of an HTML e-mail ..
.. its almost a totally pointless exercise....