VCFMW

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:37:51 CDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> VCFMW is over, and I wanted to give a huge CONGRATS to Jason for the
> resulting show that he put on. Most of you will recall it was originally at

Thank you Jay for the kind words.  The check is in the mail, etc.

It was indeed a banner event for our 10th year.  We'll have pics and
video links posted here as they come in:

http://vcfmw.org/past.html

If you have a gallery or video to share and it's not up there, let me know.

There are a few leftover shirts in the S/M/L sizes.  I'll get some
numbers up once they emerge from the car.  There's a pic of the design
on the Shirts page.  We're considering a reprint of the larger sizes
that sold out quickly but we'll need to do quite a few to make it
cost-effective.

Tired and inspired,

-j