Multitech MicroProfessor

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:04:40 CDT 2015

Folks,

Possibly a long shot since I think the MPF was only a UK/Europe thing but
I'll quite happily be proved wrong. I've had a chap asking for a scan of
one of my manuals that would necessitate partial destruction. Anyone got
the IOM-MPF manual? It's a 6k RAM expansion board for the MicroProfessor
MPF-1P seen on my site here:
http://binarydinosaurs.co.uk/museum/multitech/iom-mpf.php

(Ironically today I'm working in a building that has a proper book scanner,
but all the staff that operated it were 'let go' earlier this year)

Cheers

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?