DEC Alpha 3000 Model 600

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 7 07:32:48 CDT 2015

Hello Peter
          Looks like I trod the same path as you.
I cleaned the CD with a microfibre cloth. No Joy.
I tried every scsi CD drive I have. After setting the jumpers of course.
Theres a couple more in the store I'll clean them up and  give them a try.
The wife and I (retired) are off for a week's KGB (kids gone back)
holiday to-morrow, so I'll have a go when I get back.

Rod