21MX proms (per request)

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:03:58 CDT 2015

If I were doing it.
First you need to find out if it needs OC output.
There are many flash parts in surface mount that can have
the higher speeds.
Add some 74LVC245 to give bus drive needed, also surface mount.
All on a little PC board. There would be a lot of wasted space in the
flash but what the heck.
Put an edge connector on the board to deal with programming.
All will fit in a smaller space than the original part.
Dwight