punchcard svg file available

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:06:01 CDT 2015

I believe that historically "color" or "colour" was acceptable in English. It was the Victorians that pushed the current "English" spellings in an attempt to "Latinise" or "Latinize" or even "Posh Up" English and Webster

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/05/america-drop-u-british-spellings/

who pushed the simplified spellings that the USA uses today....