internet blocking problem ?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Sep 11 10:07:45 CDT 2015

Me too, especially as a working sys admin ... the business model is not
really original ... just the old time "service bureau" or "timesharing
company" but we have to have a hip new marketing catchname for it, LOL...
Well, if I've learned one thing, the computer industry is kind of like the
fashion industry ... cyclical ... one year it will be distributed services;
ten years later it's centralization ... one year "cloud" is the fad ... but
I think in ten years we'll all be moving to pull our services back in
house, LOL.

Best,

Sean