Spelling reforms [was RE: punchcard svg file available]

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri Sep 11 18:17:55 CDT 2015

On 9/11/2015 12:03 PM, Rich Alderson wrote:
> [...]
My earliest Webster is an 1820 copy.  The last dictionary I bought was
the CD version of the OED which was around $1000.  I ended up with a
copy for around $100.  Now just use the spell check in whatever I'm in
to keep me somewhat honest, and if I need something and have a browser
handy, use the Google box on firefox to get me close to the correct
spelling.

Now choosing my words is different than spelling of course.

Thanks
Jim