internet blocking problem ?

hollandia at ccountry.net hollandia at ccountry.net
Fri Sep 11 21:40:37 CDT 2015

Per your request, I tried the URL:
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/simplex/simplex.html

I did the search you requested, and tried the following URLs:
    http://members.iinet.com.au/~stepho/mick.htm
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~perthdps/convicts/stories.html
    http://www.iinet.net.au/~rmine/gctrebs.html
    http://www.iinet.net.au/~worcom
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~janwyllie/
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~tom-hunter/
    http://www.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/worldtp.html

In every case shown above, the result was the same:
    The server at members.iinet.net.au is taking too long to respond.

Only two of the sites I tried gave a different result. They were:
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~glrmc/
    It gave me a blank page.

and

    http://members.iinet.net.au/~margretr/
    It gave the following error message:

"XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location:
jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%

20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutNetError.xhtml
Line Number 335,

Column 68: <div id="ed_connectionFailure">&connectionFailure.longDesc;</div>"

My particulars are:

7:59 PM 9/10/2015
Gateway computer, connected by modem.
Windows XP Professional v5.1
Firefox 35.0.1
Computer Country (ccountry.net) Medford, Oregon USA
IP address: 12.73.18.147

You're welcome!

Kurt