internet blocking problem ?

Gary Oliver go at aerodesic.com
Tue Sep 15 12:11:00 CDT 2015

I don't know if anyone got to the bottom of this blockage, but I noticed
this morning that the site "members.iinet.net.au" is now accessible from
my comcast (oregon) location.  It's still broken elsewhere because few
of the sites I visited that should be on the ring have working webring
links, so the javascript inclusion must not yet be universally accessable...

-Gary