DEC Alpha 3000 Model 600

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Sep 20 23:36:41 CDT 2015

I am pretty sure I remember a Netscape build for VMS long ago ... but I
can't say for sure. I may have just been running on a UNIX machine with
remote X to the VAX ... I don't recall. All my VMS systems run just in text
mode nowadays so I can't really do a lot of first-hand experimentation. I
definitely remember running Netscape on an old DECpc AXP 150 with 128 Meg
RAM (under Tru64) and it worked well enough.

Best,

Sean