would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Tue Sep 22 13:59:10 CDT 2015

Jay Jaeger wrote...
----
The one with the head in a yoke in my case is a 6053 aka Dasher D2.
----
Interesting. Apparently there are two different ones that look like this -
"head in a yoke".

The ones in the picture that you mentioned being "6053 aka Dasher D2" are
NOT the one that I have.

The one I have also has it's head in a yoke, appears to use the identical
keyboard, but mine the contrast knob is on the  back, not on the front like
in those pictures.

On mine, there is no "blank panel space" to the right of the screen. The
screen takes up the entire horizontal width. Diagonally, the terminal "head"
measures 21 inches so it's slightly unusually large for a terminal. On the
back, under model number it says "5821NT".

So I'm guessing there's a 5821NT and 6053 that look similar but are not the
same.

I'm just learning a bit about DG gear, I'm sure the experts here will chime
in with info!

Best,