The desk has arrived - WAS: Somewhat OT: Freighting Items

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:55:14 CDT 2015

I don't remember which model mine is, but here are
some links:

http://www.cnet.com/products/ibm-3345sl-cordless-phone-with-caller-id-call-waiting/specs/

http://www.cnet.com/products/ibm-3460-cordless-phone-with-caller-id-call-waiting/

http://www.cnet.com/products/ibm-900sp-cordless-phone-with-caller-id/

Pshaw; no IBM desk is complete without a THINK
sign on it or on the wall behind it... ;-)