DDS SETASI SC44 info?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:58:27 CDT 2015

Nice score; the system looks pretty loaded! I checked out the pictures and
I believe the "SC44" board is indeed simply a cache memory ... no VLSI or
bit-slices on there to imply any compute capability. The "1501" board is
just a little stub with a few bus driver ICs on it; looks like they are
running lines from the private interconnect ribbon cable, back to the
Unibus.

Best,

Sean