Acquiring a bunch of Lisp Machines

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Sep 25 10:01:58 CDT 2015

I would call that like ... a frustratingly nice score, LOL. Lots of
Symbolics equipment saved which is a huge plus, but if it were me, I'd
rather have one Ivory machine that ran, versus a whole pallet of 3620s and
3640s with bad drives ... it'll be interesting to see if he's ever able to
get one of them up and running.

Funny he does not recognize the famous VSXXX-AA! One of the best mice ever
made, IMO :O

Best,

Sean