Looking for some DEC-related spares..

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri Sep 25 21:23:56 CDT 2015

On 09/25/2015 04:48 PM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>      > From: tony duell
>
>      > 2 of said feet got bent at right-angles (!)
>
> Hammer them straight, and clean up the threads with a die. Those outriggers
> are unobtainium, so I can't imagine the feet are much better.

Umm, actually, there is a large industrial business in
making equipment/furniture feet.  You can get these sorts of
metal or nylon feet with threaded posts from several
manufacturers.  (Now, I can't think of the names off the top
of my head.)  You will even find a few of them in a good
hardware store.  You might check outfits like MSC that sells
a lot of machine tool supplies.  Also Carr-Lane has them,
under "leveling feet".

Jon