One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:52:03 CDT 2015

(Months along, posts to several boards / lists, still no help on this one..
so I'm giving it another shot. I'd really like to use this board)

Been trying to no avail to find any info on this 'MCT' S-100 serial card.
I'm pretty sure the card works, as it came from a previously-working system
- but all documents are missing, and without the info, I have no idea how
to put it to use. Photos are here:

https://nerp.net/~legendre/altair/mct_serial_01.jpg
https://nerp.net/~legendre/altair/mct_serial_02.jpg

Other than what I believe is an artwork / batch number on the rear, the
only marking is "Assy 105510" on the front silk screen. My hunch is that
this may have been a fairly generic 'OEM' type card which could have been
re-badged and sold under one or more different names. So perhaps the docs
exist under a name other than MCT?

Any help greatly appreciated - thanks!

-Bill