Favorite Resolution && favorite monitor, sound, video, and capture (retro)

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 11:43:31 CDT 2016

I remember looking at an SGI PC years ago, with a plasma panel display.  That was when plasma displays cost thousands of dollars and LCD displays hadn't quite arrived yet.  I almost bought one but decided against it.  It sure was impressive to look at.  Plasma displays have a reputation for excellent brightness and contrast.

(I may be partial; I have fond memories, and an actual working copy of, a 512 x 512 "orange and white" plasma display...)

	paul