The Right Way to Email - was Re: C & undefined behaviour - was Re: tumble under BSD

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 4 11:44:26 CDT 2016

I really do think that the endian-ness of posting is a matter of personal
preference. I happen to prefer top posting, but on this list I make a
special effort to avoid it, because I know it upsets a lot of people, and it
seems to be the accepted convention for this list. I could consider that
people's disregard for my preference for top posting also to be rude (but I
don't, of course).

Please can we just agree that people have different preferences and never
mention this subject again? The convention here is bottom posting. So be it.

Regards

Rob