Front Panels - PDP-8/e Type A Availablity

R SMALLWOOD rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 5 12:44:18 CDT 2016

Hi Guys
              I  now have a limited quantity of PDP-8/e Type A Front Panels ready to ship.
Type A is the early kind where the selector switch  runs from the 12 o'clock position
anti clockwise to the six o'clock position.
If you have a paid order for a Type A then it will ship to-morrow.
The others will go in the order that I receive payments via PayPal
When they are all gone you go to the top of the list for the next batch.
PayPal Payment as follows $150 per panel plus shipping at $20 per panel,
You can order more than one but to be fair everybody who orders in time gets one and the rest to follow.
Don't worry there will be a new batch of Type A next week.
It gets better there will be a Type B release to-morrow. Same rules as above. Same Pricing
Even better PDP-8/f and PDP-8/m artwork is complete and panels will be made starting to-morrow.
Release 1-2 weeks
Rod (Panelman) Smallwood