DEC fieldguide

shadoooo shadoooo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:26:37 CDT 2016

Hello,
I'm a modest collector of DEC and PDP11 stuff, I always thank who wrote the
PDP11 field guide with the almost complete list of all the existing
boards...
Now comes the idea: could be useful having a website where the field guide
assume a graphical aspect, including pictures of the parts, descriptions,
and so on?
Of course it would be almost impossible for one alone to do all the work,
but I'm thinking of a sort of wiki, where subscripted users can upload
pictures, informations and documentations.
Maybe something similar already exists?

Thanks
Andrea