Data General Nova Star Trek

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Apr 7 16:31:45 CDT 2016

Star Trek was a quite common BASIC (game ?) program on at least the HP 2000
time share systems, I've seen quite a few variations, on ran on RT-11.

Be quite careful with the tape, the folds can be quite fragile depending on
how and where the tape was stored.

When I had my 'computer room' set up (its now put away for a major house
remodel) I had an optical reader that I modified so I could vary the read
speed down to pretty much zero CPS just for this reason.

-pete