A fruitfull evening

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Apr 12 20:07:43 CDT 2016

> Here's another little jewel, that no mechanical geek worth their
> salt should be without - the General Tools 589 Precision Oiler. This
> is a high-quality, leak-proof refillable oiler, that allows very
> precise dispensing of even the smallest droplets.

I use a plain medical glass syringe with a fine blunt tip needle for
that.  I've also found that orthodontic wire cutters work very well as
flush cutters (and almost as inexpensive as the regular electronics kind).

For a light oil, I dig into my supply of brass instrument valve oil.
All types are available, from regular petroleum-base to some pretty
exotic synthetics.  Go to, say, Amazon and search for "Trumpet valve oil".

--Chuck