A fruitfull evening

Charles Dickman chd at chdickman.com
Tue Apr 12 21:29:50 CDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
> I use a plain medical glass syringe with a fine blunt tip needle for
> that.  I've also found that orthodontic wire cutters work very well as
> flush cutters (and almost as inexpensive as the regular electronics kind).

A couple of weeks ago, like the OP,  I got my 33 ASR out of storage
and cleaned and oiled it. I went to the local farm supply store and
got the biggest needles they had and some syringes. Worked perfectly.

I told the clerk it was for oiling clocks. I thought that was close
enough without requiring a long explanation. Thankfully needles aren't
controlled in this state.

I used 20 weight non-detergent motor oil. KS7470 isn't available. I do
miss the smell.

(a different)
chuck