A fruitfull evening

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Apr 12 21:38:41 CDT 2016

For replacement 33 parts, join the greenkeys list. Greenkeys is a slang
name for Teletypes, When the went to the newer style keycaps in the 40's or
maybe the 50's the color was green. A member had a injection mold made and
a run of the hammer buttons made. He has also made or is making other 33
parts.

A quick solution is to use a piece of PVC tubing. Works pretty well.